I've fixed a couple of problems in the Mac and Linux versions of the K3
Utility. This should take care of the "crashing" issues some folks have
reported. The new files are now on the Elecraft web site. I've left the version
number at 1.1.6.3 to stay in sync with the Windows version. All Mac and Linux
users should download the new files if you haven't already done so.

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm

NOTE: This pertains only to the Mac and Linux versions. The Windows version is
not affected.

Tnx & 73,

David, W4SMT