Hi to all,

I am associated with a company called Global Link Network (GLN). GLN is looking for a software developer that can provide a software module(s) that will interface between a POP3 program (i.e. Microsoft Outlook) and a SCS Pactor high frequency radio modem.

If you know of anyone that may be interested, please have them contact me directly and I will furnish them with a statement-of-requirements.

Thanks in advance,

Harry F. Wetzel
948 Colonial Drive
St. Augustine, FL  32086