I have a K3 for Sale, plus Lpan + EMU-202 USB EXternal Sound Unit.
Nothing is wrong with the rig, it plays well but I guess I just like the bigger
feel of something sitting on my desk top. That weighs 40 LBS more with a few
bigger knobs.

K3 Serial Number 775
Comes with External antenna input.
ATU with two antenna switch.
three crystal filters  2.8, 500, and 250  all 8 pole
Has the high Stability TXO

This is a factory built Unit Received April 19th of this year.  I do Have the
Second Reciever, KXR3, on Order since the 19 of October so who ever buys this
unit will also have the option of Purchasing that receiver from me for the same
price that I ordered it for as soon as it arrives.  Its a 9.99 out of 10 with
no Issues.  Only that rating because it is not Brand New.

LPAN and emu-202 are brand new.

$3000.00 for the whole Lot plus shipping.

262-770-0721

Bruce N9BX 73