Hmm, that would be nice but I suspect we will mostly be running on a lower band and searching for QSOs on a higher band. Eg, running 20m, searching 10/15, running 40 searching 20, running 80 searching 40/20. If we had a decent opening on 15/10 it might work. Thanks for the thought Al.

Chris G3SJJ (GU4CHY/P - IARU Region 1 SSB Field Day 6/7 September)

Alan Bloom wrote:
It should work fine as long as the receiver is on a lower band than the
transmitter because the ATU is low-pass in nature.

Al N1AL