To: "hank k8dd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 :: headset choice

You all might pass along what your EQ settings were changed to so there is a point of reference for everyone.

Mike/aj9c

hank k8dd wrote:

I got one a Sennheiser PC350 a couple of weeks ago. I think it's the best of the boom microphone/headsets. Definitely the most comfortable, and the headset has a fair amount of passive noise reduction. I'd give them a 5 out of 5.
Also another happy camper here.

72  73    Hank    K8DD