To Those Who Are Interested in These Things.

K3-100 Kit, K3 ATU, K3 400 Hz. and 2.8 Hz. 8 Pole Filters, Universal Serial
Bus Adapter and an Assembled Power Cable

Ordered late in the day on 3/24/08

Arrived in San Francisco today 8/8/08.

Katiegram was sent on 7/30/08 but was not received.  Apparently there are
two databases involved at Elecraft. It seems that when I bought my KX1 #1403
I had a different email address.  I had changed my email address at the
reflector but not with sales so I did not get my Katiegram.  It just so
happens that on 8/05/08 I sent Lisa a note re: changing my credit card info.
She emailed me within the hour with the info I asked for and the info re: my
K3.  I called her early the next morning (Wednesday) and she said it would
ship that day and be here by the weekend! It came today, Friday, August 08,
2008 at 3:40 PM.

So, 4 months and 2 weeks with the mix up re: my email address.  As far as I
am concerned this is on time and as promised.

I hope to have it built and on the air for the SKCC WES!

Thanks to Lisa, Wayne and all the rest of the folks at Elecraft.

Jack, AE6GC, KX1 #1403, K3-100 #1433.