I  owned a pair of K1’s, a KX1 and a K2 but sold them several years ago.
Lately a buddy helped me string a pretty decent long-wire antenna in the
attic.

Due to limited space and funds I have decided a K1 will fill the bill
nicely and hope that there might be someone here who has a clean one for
sale. I prefer one fully loaded but will consider whatever you may have. And
no, I don’t want to build one this time, just want one to tinker with on the
weekends.

You may email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks & 73,
Ron WA5VFA