We ran the first UK Elecraft net this morning, signals among the participants were mostly around 5 x 9. The net ran from 0900 until 1010 local UK time with a frequency move from 3630 down to 3626 to avoid increasingly strong French stations near the frequency.

Topics included: 2nd receiver fitting, LP-PAN and software issues under Windows XP SP3, alternative SDR receivers for use with the K3 and microphone comparisons.

Stations on the net were:

G4AON, Dave (K3)
G0VGS, Ian (K3)
M0GJH, Andrew (K3)
G4ARI, Tim (K2 owner, using Kenwood rig on the net)
G4EVS/P, Dave (normally GM4EVS, K1 owner, using Kenwood rig on the net)
M0XDF, Dave (K3)
EI6IZ, Brendan (K3)
G8ALS, Mike (K3)

Next week I hope to run my K2 via an Acom linear instead of the K3.

73 Dave, G4AON
K3/100 #80