I would be interested to hear from any UK list members who have had reason to return their K3 to Elecraft for service. I have to return mine as soon as I have heard from [EMAIL PROTECTED] with their instructions and RSA#. I have to return it due to a serious fault that has developed during installation of the KRX3.

I should like to know which carrier to use (ParcelForce, DHL, UPS, etc.) and what is the procedure for returning such equipment. i.e. collection, packaging, customs declaration, etc.

Please reply off list.

73

--
David G4DMP