Hey Folks,

I'm planning a serious effort for CQWW SSB in October and would like
to record the entire contest digitally to my laptop (not the logging
computer, a different one). I'd like to also include in the recording
the monitor audio on XMIT, is this possible?

If anyone has had any great success with any particular computer
recording software, I'd love to hear about that, too. My plan is to
just run the LINE-OUT from the K3 to my MIC-IN on my laptop, and
adjust MIC levels until I have something that doesn't distort. Any
words of wisdom or success stories are welcome...

Thanks!

Jeff N6GQ