Group,
             What haven't I done?  My KRX3 is deaf!

              Here is the story.  After installing the KRX3 and checking to see
if all pins and cables were properly seated, I went thru the CONFIG steps and
downloaded the latest firmware, FPF and DSP1 & DSP2.  Loading was successful. I
activated my 2 SUB Filers (2.8 kHz & 400 Hz. But no audio!.

              What have I missed?  Where should I look next?  I did remove the
hard wired W4 jumper.

              Roger K8RS K3 #280