I am new to the list, also.  My interest primarily at this
time is the K3, so I set up a filter to see the K3 posts.

I suppose one could do such a thing to ignore them
as well.

I don't know if there are plans to have a K3 mailing list?
Given the volume of traffic, perhaps not a bad idea, but
I am fine with whatever.

Good luck with the KX1!  It looks like a neat rig.