The certificate from CQ WW 160 2006, just arrived. Thank you all who helped
make that contest happen and helped with the 1st place Single Op CW - Wyoming
for me. All those folks that heard and worked me. What was fun for me was just
running stations. With nothing more than a wire antenna, well... and a
vertical. But is wasn't the heavy hitter that I used to have. That is still
being repaired, hope to have it back for this fall.
  But really, thanks to everyone.
  Oh, and what is the Elecraft tie? It was with a K2 at 5 watts. So, all the
folks at Elecraft helped too. Qrp is a blast!!
  Thank you all,

Dale - WC7S in Wy