My Heil full muff headset/mic broke (at the base of the mic boom) after its

23rd year of continuous ham service.  Now for $45 plus shipping

I will get it brought back to full life via Heil Hospital.

Of course, I never threw it, nor sat on it.

I happily own the Pro Set Plus, the same for ICOM, the BM-10

which went to 9N several times and to VU4 and the BM style on

the ear for ICOM.  So I am a satisfied user.  73,

Charles Harpole

[EMAIL PROTECTED]