It IS in the instructions that our older boards had a wire which needed to be cut....
and that jumper is indeed partially hidden by the bandpass board,

That jumper's location could be better identified in the instructions,
as I recall it is to the rear of that jumper block,  not in front of it .

It went in fine and does work great.... still calmly awaiting the firmware to allow being able to split it off to another band.

bill