I think I'd like to see Ultimatic mode too, I'm thinking I'll have to learn Iambic though, because most rigs don't support Ultimatic.
But Ultimatic does sound like the easier and frankly, more logical mode.

Maybe I'll have to borrow a friends keyer to give it a try.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think
we're not. In either case, the idea is quite staggering.