I used the plastic box method.  I like the idea of having a lid that closes
when you are not working so maybe you will not spill all those little screws on
the carpet or even the desk.  I bought mine at Fry's and it was about $7 or 8.
Don't put the ESD sensitive stuff in the box or tray.  Keep the boards wrapped
in the original foam until you are ready to install them.  ESD will not hurt
the screws, bolts and nuts.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ