Maybe that's what that extra connector on the bottom is for.

Philip

Iain MacDonnell - K6IAM wrote:

So what we need is a K3 "docking station" - when you bring your K3 home
from field day / DXpedidion / whatever, you drop it into the bigger
enclosure, with the fancy display, more knobs and buttons, etc, and
hook up a big interface cable of some sort ... seems like it should be
feasible...

    ~Iain