ni0c wrote:
Thanks to Elecraft for the 10 Hz CW pitch increments. I'm a little confused though, since the shift increments are still 50 Hz. For example, when I set the pitch to 380 Hz, the asterisked shift frequency is 0.35 Khz. When I set the pitch to 340 Hz, the asterisked shift frequency is 0.30 KHz. It seems to me there is a problem with rounding here.

The center frequency that is displayed is rounded down to the 50 Hz. value below it. But the actual center frequency of the filter matches the pitch so that received signals at the chosen frequency will be peaked.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco