Ref KPH/426kHz....
Yep Ron - I religously send a report & receive their QSLs.
I was a marine R/O from 1954 to 1988 - so it has great 'meaning' to me to hear stuff on the old bands again. I have a VLF/LF converter by 'Datong' which works well with both my K2s & now the K3....but have to say that my old TS930 does a great job on those bands too. Apart from the annual 'Night of Nights' event, listening on the Marine bands now is comparable to walking in a graveyard...
73 - Mike, zl1mh.