May I suggest the place for this kind of info is on the K3 Wiki at
http://www.zerobeat.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

I'm not saying it isn't of interest to members of the reflector, but if put on the Wiki, it's there for all time and not spread across posts here And if people start complaining of bandwidth use here, you can just maintain it there.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Write the bad things that are done to you in the sand, but write the
good things that happen to you on a piece of marble. -Arabian wisdom