Well I couldn't help myself, and built my kit complete in one long night. Total of about 6 hours including the KPA3.

Excellent documentation, I never had any question if I was doing the right things. I was also impressed with the quality packing job...looks like the box could have survived a lot more abuse without problem.

So far I've only made a grand total of one PSK contact on 40m but the long weekend is coming!

As others have said, a lot to learn on this rig...first lesson, very important to select the right sub-mode if you expect PSK-31 to work!

73,
Steve AD7OG