I've been a subscriber to this list since the day I ordered the K3 back in
March 2008.  The factory assembled and tested radio is due to arrive next
week.

I'd like to hear about any issues previously listed here I need to read
before next week. Please respond to me OFF-LIST as I am sure this request is
not interesting to the old timers. No sense in disrupting the flow of
current info with my silly (perhaps, even lazy) request.

I need all the time-saving help I can get since rewiring the station to
integrate the K3 in the first operating position will take some time.
Contest season is upon us.

I'm using N1MM software for contests with Logic 8/TRX Manager for daily
contacts and moving the FT-1000MP to the second position.

Thanks,

73, Dick

[EMAIL PROTECTED]