I have the latest firmware installed, and am learning the various controls.
It appears to work as advertised, with one exception. I have a distinctly
lower volume level coming from the KRX3. When using headphones, and the KRX3
listening on the main antenna, I have to set the sub volume about 30-40%
higher than the main volume knob to balance the levels. Both RXs using the
same filter (2.8KHz). Filter gain is set to zero on both. Is there any
simple config item I may have missed?

For the moment, ensure that MENU:AF GAIN is HI rather than LO. We' just found this and Wayne and I were just on the phone a few moments ago discussing it. Yeah, I know, Sunday morning on a holiday weekend...

73,

Lyle KK7P

"Hi!  My name is Lyle and I'm a workaholic..."