Lyle Johnson wrote:
I'm in the process of implementing the K3 external ALC mod. It is not clear to me, between the picture and instructions supplied with the mod kit, what is going on at the junction of the 69.8K, the 100K and the 137K resistors.

They converge on pin 9 of the connector, and are soldered to it.

I meant, the 9th pin from the nearer end of the connector. In other words, the pad under which the leads from the three resistors come together in the photo is soldered to those leads.

73,

Lyle KK7P