I bought a buddipole antenna system and I want to get one of the subject units
but I don't know the difference between them, and what each one does, and which
one will help me with the setup with my K3 and my antenna system ?

When I bought my K3 I also bought a KAT3 which I believe is an antenna tuner
for the K3 -- Will this do the same thing to match the antenna to the K3, or am
I better off getting another unit like a LDG Z-100 or an LDG AT-200 Pro or
something else like one of the MFJ units ?

Where does the "baluns" come into this play with either unit ?

I am just a Technician class and am studying for the General class and I have
not built the K3 that I have yet, and all this antenna stuff is pretty
confusing.

Can anyone help please ?

Thank you,
Paul