-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of PAUL VANOVEREN
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:55 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 new firmware ?

I see from Wayne that  MCU   2.38 and DSP 1.90 is available..  When I
connect to the utility I see the following.

                       Installed                      Available

                  MCU   2.02                       2.02
                  FPF   00.02                     00.02
                DSP 1  01.88                     01.77
                DSP 2   N/A                      01.77

I click on CHECK  VERSIONS NOW.     " SEND ALL FIRMWARE TO K3"
Nothing changes after pwr off, pwr on.   What am I not doing correctly...

NF8J

Paul VanOveren