"Hmm my rig has been working ok since the orginal build problems with the
txco.  The past couple of times the radio has been turned on I get ERR
PLL1.  Cant remember exactly what that means.  The problem seemed to
"self" correct after 10-20 sec of being on rx came back and error
message disappeared."

I had this problem after one of the earlier software updates (one that improved the VCO range/calibration). I re-cal'd the VCO and everything worked fine. I also re-cal'd both A & B VCOs again when I received the KRX3 and updated to the latest software.

Phil - AD5X