Good Evening,
   Two very good nets.  Conditions were good tonight on both 20 and 40 meters.
I was able to drag in Kristinn at a 339 tonight with a little QSB.  Noise on
both bands was way down.  I only went outside after the second net to get a few
loads of wood to dry.  It is getting dark very early but we have to wait for
Daylight Savings time to end before we lose the Summer Triangle again.  40
meters had QSB to anyone east of me but the QRN was low.  There was some static
from lightning but not the roar I've been experiencing.  Gain levels were both
around 12 o'clock which is nice after having to keep both at maximum for the
last month.  Makes working the nets a lot more pleasant and much less work.
   I did overhear a complaint from N7AF about Arizona being humid.  When I
lived in Albuquerque that complaint occurred each time the humidity got into
double digits!  Arizona is a wetter state so I expect Dave is getting 25-30%
readings :)  Being from the Midwest I thought I knew something about humidity.
Then I moved to Houston and found out the very great difference between 95% and
100%!  Never again did I complain at 90%.  Albuquerque was the other extreme:
hoping to get enough water so your eyes would not make noise when they blinked
;)  One time I was lying in bed looking at the ceiling wondering what I was
seeing.  Found out later my corneas had wrinkled and I was seeing the
aberration.  Hydration took on a whole new meaning while I was biking to school.

   On to the lists =>

   On 14050 kHz at 2300z:
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
TF3KX - Kristinn - Iceland - K2 - 6425
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457               ** QNI #245 **
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
K9ZTV - Kent - MO - K3 - 21
N3ND - Dan - FL - K3 - 1567
N0BK - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646
AC0H - Kevin - IA - K2 - 4684
WA5BDU - Nick - AR - K3 - 1195

   On 7046 kHz at 0200z:
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398               * QNI #190 *
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 - 642
WC7S - Dale - WY - K2 - 4360
N3ND - Dan - FL - K3 - 1567
W1TF - Ty - GA - K3 - 696
N2YC - John - NY - K2 - 5949                QNI #40!!!
N7AF - Dave - AZ - K2 - 4795
WB5BKL - Nick - TX - K3 - 231
NS7P - Phil - OR - K2 - 4635
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 - 1183
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457

   Oh my, the time has not flown away.  I may get done with this report before
9 PM!  If there are any errors in the above lists please send the corrections
via email.  Now I need to make out a QSL card and send it to Kristinn.  I think
international postage to Iceland is $2 so I have to make a trip to the post
office.  Oh boy, a new DX entity!  One of these days I need to collect cards
for WAS too.  Hopefully I can convince a few kind souls to QNI from Delaware
and South Dakota, the final two states necessary for an all Elecraft WAS award.
 If I could gather the cards I could get WAS for myself.  In my heart I would
know what it really means even if I don't get the Elecraft WAS CW award from
the ARRL.  They really should offer one though ;)
   Until next week stay well,
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)