My K3, Serial Number 556, is not working properly in the VFO split mode. I only work CW and when I hold split, the CW speed control light changes to the MIC light. The transmitter will then not key. Switching back to transceive restores the ability to key the transmitter. This happens on all bands except 80, 40, and 30 meters. On these three bands, everything works as it should. This might be a clue, as these are the only bands I normally use. I just found this out today when I went on 20 meters. I usually use split instead of RIT, as I prefer to use the larger knob. My firmware is 02.39 and 01.91. Any ideas? Did I not set up all the bands correctly?

Thanks and 73