A couple of ideas: Make sure the trimmers that tune the bandpass filters are not set at the extreme end of their range. Also check that T2 and T4 are wound properly, as shown in the manual.

G4BUE wrote:
Did you solve your problem, Ozzie?

I ask because I have the same problem on one of my K2s and cannot fix it.

Thanks and 73 de Chris, G4BUE

W6ICM wrote:
My K2 has been working OK, until now...
80, 40 and 30 it has full output, but the higher bands, the output is
down.
Did the alignment for those bands as per the manual. Didn't make any
difference.
I get 4-5 watts on 20 and 18 and 21 about 3 w, ten is down to 2 watts.
Receiver sensitivity is OK.
Any "words of wisdom" will be greatly appreciated.
73
Ozzie, w6icm

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA