From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 18:53
To: Rick and Theresa Low
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Loss of VFO B encoder control

Rick,

Does the VFO B knob change the frequency of VFO B?  If it does, there is
nothing wrong with the encoder, and you should send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If not, swap the encoder between VFO B and RIT (or VFO A and VFO B
whichever is easiest for you) - if the problem follows the encoder
position, ask for a replacement encoder.
If the problem stays with VFO B, then there is a front panel problem and
you should ask [EMAIL PROTECTED] for additional assistance.

73,
Don W3FPR