________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KC4UKR
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 10:31 AM
To: Elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] Purchased a K2 from someone else...

Hi,

I'm rather new to the list, and am the proud owner of a pre-owned K2
that is in fabulous shape.  However, I have one question.  When looking
at the site, I see all kinds of references to serial numbers, but am
unable to locate the serial number for my K2.

The questions I have are:

1.  Most pictures I've seen show a sticker applied to the radio that
gives the Serial Number.  I'm betting this was never affixed to this
radio.

2.  If the serial number isn't able to be found on the device, (I'm
assuming it's a couple of years old, as the firmware revision is 1.09B),
can Elecraft help me out if I know the original purchaser's call sign?

Thanks for any help.

Brian
KC4UKR