Good Evening,
   Both nets went very well tonight.  I had no QSB on anyone but there were a
few comments of it occurring on my signal.  QRN got bad on 40 meters but it
waited for a little while.  QRM was bad at times on both nets.  Tuners and
folks calling across me happened more than once but that has become normal.
   The weather was wonderful up here today; no fire necessary to keep us warm.
I had fun tarring various parts of the roof until net time.  I had reports from
California that cooler weather is on the way.  Keep it down there for at least
a few more days because I am enjoying 80 degrees and sun after the cold and wet
of last week.

On to the lists =>

   On 14050 kHZ at 2300z:
WB3AAL - Ron - PA - K2 - 1392
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
K9DMV - Joe - IL - K2 - 5628
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
KC7OTG - Brett - OR - K1? - 2474
K9ZTV - Kent - MO - K3 - 21
AK2B - Tom - NY - K3 - 109
NS7P - Phil - OR - K2 - 4635
VE3XL - Ric - ON - K1 - 968     * QNI #170 *
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K3 - 657
K6BBQ - Rem - CA - K3 - 581       QNI #10!
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 - 642
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866   * QNI #150 *
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
AL7N - Ed - AK

   On 7045 kHz at 0200z:
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K3 - 657
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 - 642    * QNI #100 *
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
N5SM - Scott - TX - K3 - 1802     QNI #25!!
WB3AAL - Ron - PA - K2 - 1392
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 - 1183
W0JFR - John - CO - K3 - 994      QNI #55!!!
N7AF - Dave - AZ - K2 - 4795      QNI #25!!
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422    QNI #95!!!!
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
WI6O - John - CA - K1 - 922

   If there are any errors in the above lists please send me the corrections.
Some very large numbers of QNI are being accrued.  That is gratifying.  Keeps
me working at these nets each week.  Thank you!  This report is being written
after the second net but will not get posted until I get put onto Verizon's
repair list.  I finally got the phones back on Tuesday.  Seems they do not work
on weekends ;)  Since I drove into town to find out about the phones I made
sure to pay a few bills and fill out some QSL cards for my mailbox in Buxton.
I could not see wasting a 30 mile journey into town just to make a phone call.
   Until next week stay well,
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-