Dave G4AON wrote:

> Tony
>
> Channelised operation with the K3 is a mess, unlike most other
> transceivers the K3 currently lacks ability to switch stored channels
> (with instant receive) in the manner of a crystal controlled
> transceiver. There is no simpler way other than to use a TS570 or TS480,
> etc.

If you used my KComm software, you could make shortcuts for the channels. In
fact, on the KComm web page, there is a set of shortcuts I made for the UK
60m channels, that you can download and import into the program.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3