I'd be willing to bet that if you were willing to shell out 250,000 to
500,000 (perhaps more) up front for the first one that Wayne and Eric
would move up the time table for you....  Until you're willing to offer
enough to hire further design resources I have a feeling requests are
going to fall upon deaf ears.  There is only so much you can ask of a
small company.