Hello,
I want to do a bit more portable qrp-contesting with my K2. When doing it up to 24 hours or more the power consumption of laptops to run the logging software will be an issue - I don´t like to carry >70 Ah for the logging hardware when the RF-hardware (K2) is done with less than 20 Ah. So I´m looking for contest software that can run on any of the devices like Palm, PDA, Pocket PC etc. It should be able to send CW (with serial numbers when needed), mark dupes per band and log the contacts (and allows a paddle still to be used for fills). No rig control needed neither gadgets like cluster, etc. Until now I found GOLog and K2logger by K0PC to look at them closer. Has anyone experiences with them or knows other software of that kind?
Many thanks in advance for any information and best 73, Chris

(www.dl8mbs.de)