Hello
When I put my K3/10/kit together it would not receive or
transmit. Working with Gary at Elecraft we decided that the
synthesizer board was bad. They sent me a new one and now
I have receive and the K3 wattmeter shows full output in
cw mode, but my external wattmeter shows very little output.
The needle shows less than the needle width of output.
There is nothing wrong with the external watt meter because
it works fine with my K2.
I am not getting any error messages as I was before changing
the synthesizer board.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Scott N5SM