Yes, I'm on the software list. We can talk further there. I just wanted users to know that an update was coming.

Larry N8LP

Simon (HB9DRV) wrote:
Hi Larry,

That's it - the only commands not used in Polling are those used when you press the Menu button to get at all that Config stuff.

Are you on the K3 Software list? If so we can co-ordinate this kind of thing there, I don't expect any major updates like build 1988 / 1989 until Wayne gets the channel support working.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
www.ham-radio-deluxe.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Phipps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK Simon. I added support for AG$, IS, MD$, OM, RG$, RVA, RVF and RVR to LP-Bridge. That seems to allow HRD to work properly, at least for the commands that you appear to have added to the main polling routine. I will look through the dev reflector for further new commands that need to be added. I pass all your new SET commands through, so I only need to be concerned about new GET commands at the moment.

After a little testing, I will release this version, but I will leave the current version on my website as well for those who are not running the K3 beta firmware.