Kenneth Silverman wrote:

> Do K2/100's have a known transmitted phase noise issue?   I looked at the
> reflector archives, and there was some comment by K6SE (SK) in 2005 that
> seemed to indicate there was, but the scenario seemed rather specific.

I used a pair of K2/100's as a SO2R pair for 5 years. I never felt that TX
phase noise was a limitation for me. I could listen quite well on other
bands except near the harmonics of the transmitter. This is at either 100W
or 1500W level. I have ICE bandpass filters and stubs and most of my
antennas have reasonable isolation.

Tor
N4OGW