From: Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 6m preamp news?
To: "Bob Tellefsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Reflector Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 4:46 PM

I'll be putting it up on the order page and on the main web page by Monday.
We've released it to production and it will be shipping by mid next month.

Eric

_..._

Bob Tellefsen wrote:

Does anyone know how the 6m preamp kit is
coming along.  Been a while since the field
testers got theirs.  I'd think it should be close
by now.  Anyone know?
73, Bob N6WG

Elecraft web page: