Hello All,

Has anyone experienced the following;

ERR TXF message -  when transmitting on FM and AM modes.  When you key up the
message appears, and as long as you hold the key down, you can transmit.  But
after releasing the key, it will not transmit again in the mode.  You can reset
the radio by moving to a different mode.

Is it possible in my inital setup I missed turning on a parameter?  I have
looked in the menu, but I do not see where I made a mistake.

Thanks,

Roy - WK4Y
# 01366