I see folks using the US Interface box along with HRD. What are the advantages
of using Navigator with HRD over just using HRD alone? I have LP-Pan here but
have not yet set it up.

I primarily operate low band CW on 160 and 80 ( 40 when there's not much on the
lower bands). I'd like to play around with RTTY but that's about it for now.
I'm also interested in CW Skimmer. Is the Navigator really going to be of much
benefit for any of this other than add another level of complexity?

Tnx es 73,
de Dave N8AG