It is possible to choose RIT/XIT info to be displayed permanently in VFO B region by DISP switching and VFO-B knob settings.
But...
This is why I called (long time ago) for "LOCK of VFO-B Knob" as alternative to "VFO B Frq Lock" as there are situations it is better to keep whatever displayed on the place of VFO B and avoid changes by unwanted touch of VFO B Knob.
(I mean locking of this second encoder itself in any mode of operation)

73!
Lexa, OK1DST
K3/10 #727

Gary Nichols napsal(a):
Is there a way to keep the RIT/XIT offset displayed on the VFO B area. It only stays on a brief time and then goes back to VFO B freq or whatever disp function that is selected. How can we keep the RIT on the screen?
Thanks, de gary, kd9sv