Thanks David, yes, been sending too, both to my mentor, G3NCN (he sends a char or a word, I tell him what it is and send it back) and also sending text (normally the contents of a page-a-day calendar for yesterday :-) via an oscillator to an MFJ code reader - that is very unforgiving, so my sending is apparently pretty good and improving daily. Every now and then, I send my call and bits - sending a complete over is a good idea. I've had a couple of shaky QSOs on air with G3NCN and felt I needed a little more practice - I'm not key shy, but I am Tx shy - HiHi
I have a crib sheet - yes I need you jump in and get on with it.
--
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those
who are kind. -Malayan Proverb