Hello
I am building up a K2 with great pleasure.
Now I have wound the RFC 14 und 16. If I measure the Inductance with an AADE
(and compare with a second instrument) I get 29 uH for the RFC14 and 78uH
for the RFC 16. In the Manual are the values 18uH (RFC14) and 47uH (RFC16).
The deviation is about 50-60%.
(The number of turns are correct and spread out to 90% of the toroid)

My question: Why is this difference so big? Is this the tolerance of AL?
Is it correct that this differences are not crucial for the purpose of this
rf chokes?

Many thanks for your help
edi, hb9bqj