From: Iain MacDonnell - K6IAM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 October 2008 20:24
To: g4mkp
Cc: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Firmware Update DSP 1 Problem

Terry,

That is NOT the latest firmware - you want MCU 2.46 / DSP 1.92. I don't
know if that will solve your problem or not, but there release notes
include:

"MCU 2.37 / DSP 1.90, 9-2-2008

* FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: When upgrading firmware,
   MCU and DSP code versions may temporarily become incompatible,
   resulting in error messages during loads. These spurious errors are
   now suppressed, resulting in a cleaner upgrade process, especially
   when upgrading from much older revisions."

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm

Good luck!

     ~Iain / K6IAM