Maybe if you set CONFIG:LIN OUT =PHONES ... ?

    ~Iain

On 10/23/08 4:20 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:
I don't believe you can do this with LINE OUT - that is really for data
modes.
You can do it using the Speakers output though, then the AF control will
work too.
Ensure you have set CONFIG:SPKRS = 2

Anyone else think I've missed anything?
--
A child, like your stomach, doesn't need all you can afford to give it.
-Frank A. Clark, writer (1911- )