We are trying to use a second external receicver wth the K3 by connecting the RX ant out jack to the second receiver antenna input.

But we are hearing no signals. It appears to be necessary to swith the rx antenna in and out jacks into the circut to make it work.

We have switched the KXV3 to the "nor" position via the configuration menu. "The manual says to switch it to on" but that choice is not available.

So it seems the KXV3 is on but there is no output, is there something else we need to do?

We need n answer next few hours, appreciate any help.

Thank you ,

WK4Y and K6AM