For Sweepstakes, we are thinking about using a large multi-multi contesting
station to house two separate single operator efforts.  The station has two
yagi antennas on each band, separated by about 500 feet, and element tip to
element tip when beaming the US (antennas pointed in parallel).

The thought has crossed my mind that two K3's in such a situation might be
able to deal with the other signal, even strong and so close, if one station
is at the low end of the band (say 14005) and the other is at the high end
of the band (say 14075).

Would anyone care to weigh in about the likelihood of the receivers
surviving such behavior?

                           ***dan, K6IF